A mobile notary public is one of the fastest and easiest ways to get your legal documents notarised without waiting for your queue at your local notary public. Technically speaking, a mobile notary public is a commissioned notary public who, upon client requests, travels from one location to another location to carry out notarial services; these services may include the following:
- Signing loan applications or real estate transactions
- Performs as the third-party witness, ensuring that documents presented and signed by the clients are legit and authentic.
- Notarizing Power of Attorney
- Attesting documents as authentic and with consent
More and more people are now relying on mobile notary public, because of these following reasons:
- A mobile notary public is flexible. Unlike the standard notary public, the mobile notary public goes out of their time and workplace to perform notary public services. They can work in different places and even during peak hours or in any way convenient for the clients.
- A mobile notary public is convenient. No doubt hiring a mobile notary public is the most convenient way to have your critical documents notarised – less hassle driving to the local notary public and you can acquire notary public services even during holidays or peak hours, especially on sensitive loans or mortgages.
- A Mobile notary public eliminates fraud. Fixers are everywhere and looking for the fastest way to make a document notarise or authentic may lead you to fixers. Fortunately, there is a mobile notary public that you can hire – they are licensed and or certified by the state or city law.
- A Mobile notary public eliminates location limitations. Some clients can’t get out of their house, due to health reasons, benefits mobile notary public.
But can you trust a mobile notary public?
The availability of mobile notary public is exceptional; it is easy to hire a mobile notary public with just a flip of local yellow pages or a click on the internet. However, when it comes to efficiency and privacy can you trust a mobile notary public?
If you choose a reliable and honest working mobile notary public, doing business with them is safe and worth your money.
For instance, this Los Angeles mobile notary practices a high level of confidentiality. They take care of your documents with professionalism. Similar to a traditional notary public they uphold work ethics, values, and standard of a trusted notary public. Plus, a mobile notary public is licensed and or certified to do what traditional notary publics do.
However, you should also be aware that there are fixers and frauds that you need to avoid. So, before you choose any mobile notary public, make sure to do quick background research and find out if they are an efficient and well-performing mobile notary public. Also, you may hire one of the best mobile notary publics at Rachel Mintz Mobile Notary.
Was this helpful?
If you need additional details about the mobile notary public and how to hire a reliable and efficient mobile notary public, you may visit Rachel Mintz Mobile Notary’s website.